Nickland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Nickland is back once again
Wednesday 10th september last day of earth or not EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 12:35 pm by Ilikestitchy

» Code Bucket
Wednesday 10th september last day of earth or not EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 7:05 pm by Guest

» My Youtube
Wednesday 10th september last day of earth or not EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 9:21 am by Amy4Luis

» Donate To Nickland
Wednesday 10th september last day of earth or not EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 8:05 pm by Amy4Luis

» Thanksgiving
Wednesday 10th september last day of earth or not EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 11:05 am by Guest

» MAJOR!!! Updates
Wednesday 10th september last day of earth or not EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 10:10 am by Guest

» Holiday Updates
Wednesday 10th september last day of earth or not EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 12:32 pm by Guest

» I dont belong on acc
Wednesday 10th september last day of earth or not EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 2:44 pm by Amy4Luis

» I WON AN AWARD AND A GOLD MEDAL
Wednesday 10th september last day of earth or not EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 4:54 pm by Amy4Luis

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
Wednesday 10th september last day of earth or not Donate
free forum

Wednesday 10th september last day of earth or not BG

Wednesday 10th september last day of earth or not

2 posters

Go down

Do you think the world will end tomorrow

Wednesday 10th september last day of earth or not I_vote_lcap0%Wednesday 10th september last day of earth or not I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Wednesday 10th september last day of earth or not I_vote_lcap0%Wednesday 10th september last day of earth or not I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Wednesday 10th september last day of earth or not I_vote_lcap100%Wednesday 10th september last day of earth or not I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Wednesday 10th september last day of earth or not Empty Wednesday 10th september last day of earth or not

Post by Amy4Luis Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:55 pm

Idk what to believe but i am scared though i dont want to die Wednesday 10th september last day of earth or not 436123 Wednesday 10th september last day of earth or not 436123 Wednesday 10th september last day of earth or not 436123 Wednesday 10th september last day of earth or not 436123 Wednesday 10th september last day of earth or not 436123 Wednesday 10th september last day of earth or not 436123 Wednesday 10th september last day of earth or not 436123 Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Amy4Luis
Amy4Luis
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 198
Job/hobbies : Sports,Friends,Computers,Computer games,Graphic design
Humor : Yes
Profile : Well me
Registration date : 2008-08-30

http://www.animalcrossingcommunity.com

Back to top Go down

Wednesday 10th september last day of earth or not Empty Re: Wednesday 10th september last day of earth or not

Post by Ilikestitchy Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:50 pm

What makes you say that?
I don't care, I'm not scared to die, I know I'll go to a much better place!
It is so nice being Christian Razz

Ilikestitchy
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 141
Job/hobbies : Programming and Tech Design
Humor : Loads in fact I am humor Nice to meet you
Profile : Nickland owner
Registration date : 2008-08-29

https://nickland.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Wednesday 10th september last day of earth or not Empty Re: Wednesday 10th september last day of earth or not

Post by Amy4Luis Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:53 am

Im a christian still i dnt know why im scared to die its just a scary feeling my science teacher was taking about it and some guy said "I dont want to die" Razz

Like when i was 10 i never used to sleep because i read sme book about some kid dying in there sleep i dont know why im just weird like that i think yhat if i die i will go to a safe place to go to and meet all my friends there
Amy4Luis
Amy4Luis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilikestitchy Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:38 pm

Amy4Luis wrote:Im a christian still i dnt know why im scared to die its just a scary feeling my science teacher was taking about it and some guy said "I dont want to die" Razz

Like when i was 10 i never used to sleep because i read sme book about some kid dying in there sleep i dont know why im just weird like that i think yhat if i die i will go to a safe place to go to and meet all my friends there
klol

Ilikestitchy
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 141
Job/hobbies : Programming and Tech Design
Humor : Loads in fact I am humor Nice to meet you
Profile : Nickland owner
Registration date : 2008-08-29

https://nickland.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy4Luis Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:58 pm

idk how your not scared lol0

Mr rsr brave

Anyway all i could here in science was the boys behind me "WERE ALL GONNA DIE" and some guy went "Shut up its not gonna happen stop moaning about it" XD
Amy4Luis
Amy4Luis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down